What goods are regarded as forbidden postal items?
1) Narcotics and laxatives
2) Explosives, radioactive and inflammable materials or other dangerous materials
3) Items against Islamic moralities
4) Live animals except for honey bees, leeches, silkworms, parasites and bug-busting animals recognized by the institutes
5) Goods forbidden to enter the destination country
6) Items that might cause a danger for post company’s personnel or might hurt the other postal items or equipment, and
7) Private documents corresponded between parties other than the sender or the receiver or any of their family members