We have all got used to our machinery lives. Perhaps it's even so hard to imagine our lives without these facilities for an hour. However, nearly all of us let nature embraces us so that we can ease our minds from life's difficulties. If you are looking for a place far away from today's machinery world, Ista Village in the north of Iran would be a nice choice for you. You can also visit Taleghan Village the people of which seem to be ceased in time.
In north east of Iran, in one of the villages of Sabzevar township that is called Estaj, you will see a fabulous sight as if God has looked at it discriminately. It will excite you to see a green area filled with trees having blossoms and a small river while birds are singing.
Quiet, calm and almost vacant islands with beautiful beaches, sands and rocks. It is also best place for relaxation, recreation, swimming, and sun bathing. At its beachs, Diving, fishing and taking photos are routine staffs that you can do.
Springs of Badab Surt:
In north part of Iran in Orost village of Sari town, you will face with view which seems someone painted earth with incredible colors.
The natural site with two distinct mineral springs and different natural characteristics that located at 1,840 metres above sea level. Place with spring waters that are quite different in terms of color, smell ,taste ,volume of water and even different health benefits.
1) Narcotics and laxatives
2) Explosives, radioactive and inflammable materials or other dangerous materials
3) Items against Islamic moralities
4) Live animals except for honey bees, leeches, silkworms, parasites and bug-busting animals recognized by the institutes
5) Goods forbidden to enter the destination country
6) Items that might cause a danger for post company’s personnel or might hurt the other postal items or equipment, and
7) Private documents corresponded between parties other than the sender or the receiver or any of their family members
Yes, you can find fax facilities in most of the hotels as well as at main post offices in Iran. And, there are a growing number of Internet users in Iran. So, almost all the major hotels provide their guests with Internet facilities and the others are being equipped for the same purpose. Also, many Internet cafes are already opened to the public and many other ones are going to be opened due to the increasing need of the people.