Every year many tourists from all over the world travel to Iran and enjoy their trips there. Getting an Iran Visa is the first step that is as easy as A, B, or C.
- A copy of the first page of your passport (which is at least valid for 6 months)
- 2 pictures of the applicant
- A completed Iran visa application form(which is available in our websites)
- Iran Visa fee or stamp fee (which is the money you pay the government to stamp your passport and differs from one nationality to another. There’s a chart below, find your nationality and the amount of money you should pay.
*Remember, if for any reason you can’t get the Iran Visa, which is rare, the money is not refundable.
You have an authorized tour and travel agency in Iran to apply for your visa.
- The agency applies for you as an authorized agency and follows the process until it receives the authorization or Visa number.
- You will be informed and will receive the number. This step takes some days according to the nationality. For U.S., Canadian, and Britain citizens, it may take 1 month. For other nationalities, at most 7 to 10 working days if everything goes well.
- You refer to the Iran embassy, which you have mentioned in the application form, with your passport and authorization number. ( The notice here is that Americans, British, and Canadian citizens should refer to the Iran Interest Section Office in Washington)
- There, your passport is stamped and you have permission to travel to Iran.
- Remember that you have just one month since you are informed of your authorization number, to stamp your passport.
Your visa is valid for 90 days from the day you have your passport stamped.*
*Consider that if you decide to have an agency apply for you, you would pay some money which is for services like writing to the embassy, following the process, calling, etc.(this money differs from one agency to another).
VOA is another Iran Tourist Visa by which a tourist can get an Iran Visa at the airports of certain cities. We as an authorized agency don’t recommend you apply for an Iran Visa On Arrival for these reasons:
First, this is not a safe way to travel to Iran, because if case your application form is not accepted, for any reason, you have to depart to your country as soon as a flight is. Second, remember that some airlines don’t let you get on the night without your visa.
Nationalities mentioned below can’t apply for Iran visa on arrival:*
AfqanisAfghanistantan, India, the U.S., thU.S..K, CaU.K.a, Iraq, Jordan, Colombia, Somalia, and Ba, Bangladesh.
- Your confirmed return ticket
- A photo of the applicant to be attached to the application form
- Visa fee which is received by the Visa and Passport Office at the airport
- Because this is an Iran Tourist Visa, journalists and reporters need to apply for a Press Visa.
Those whose applications for Iran Visa have been rejected before cannot obtain the VOA.*
- Iranians with foreign passports whose nationality is still Iranian cannot apply for VOA.
- These Visas are just for tourists and are different from Iran Business Visa, Iran Transit Visa, etc.
- You can stay in Iran just for 30 days with a Tourist Visa and 14 days with a Visa On Arrival.
If you need to stay longer you should apply for an Iran visa extension. For this, you should refer to one of the Iran Police Offices of Foreign Aliens in the major cities below, holding your passport.
Tehran, Shiraz, Isfahan, Tabriz, Mashhad
Please fill out the application form below and email it to us.
We also need a copy of the first page of your passport (with at least 6 months validity) in JPG format and less than 100 KB.
Your visa fee is 48 US$. The fee for other persons in your group is 38 US$. If you have chosen one of our tours for your travel it would be free of charge.